1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Changes to Terms
3. User Eligibility
You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website. By using the Website, you confirm that you meet this age requirement and are legally capable of entering into this agreement.
4. Use of the Website
4.1 Content Ownership
All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio, video, and software, is owned by or licensed to Performance Communications and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
4.2 User Conduct
You agree to use the Website in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You shall not:
- Use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose.
- Post, transmit, or share any content that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, or infringes on the rights of others.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any user accounts.
- Use any automated systems or software to extract data from the Website.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the proper functioning of the Website.
4.3 User Registration
Certain features of the Website may require user registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5.1 Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, express or implied. Performance Communications does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on the Website.
5.2 Limitation of Liability
Performance Communications shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of data, loss of profits, or any other losses.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8. Contact Information