Senior Account Manager or Account Director
What we’re looking for
Do you love cars or motorcycles? Then this could be a dream job. Working on globally renowned automotive and motorcycle brands, we are looking for an experienced agency account lead with an interest in cars and/or bikes – big plus points if you ride! You’re comfortable in front of clients, anticipating their needs, and translating those conversations into projects that deliver great results.
You will be managing multiple projects for multiple teams so we are looking for someone who is comfortable juggling priorities and leaning on your team to deliver bigger complex projects.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Director you will help manage the day-to-day smooth running of a number of high-profile accounts, as well as support the wider team on creative comms and strategic planning. You will be pivotal in implementing creative content strategy within the team and wider agency, supported by the director.
What skills you’ll need
- Senior account management experience managing multiple clients
- A strong communicator who can manage internal (upwards, as well as prioritise their own work and the team supporting them) and external (client media and suppliers) stakeholders.
- Interested in cars and/or motorbikes. The ability to ride a motorcycle or interest in them would be very desirable
- Flexible writing style, adapting to different client needs, TOV and outputs
- Time management – the ability to logically plan, develop and execute plans, using the strengths of a team to ensure optimal delivery
- Understanding of key social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc)
- Experience engaging and managing media relationships for clients
- An ability to manage and nurture junior staff
- Paid media experience is a bonus but not essential
- Eye for what stories different media will find interesting
Some of the benefits we offer
We regularly evolve our benefits, listed below are some of the benefits we currently offer:
- Competitive London salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working (split between home & office)
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing allowance (to use on various subscriptions incl. gym)
- Company-wide wellbeing programme
- Personal, Team & Company Social allowances
- Training programme
- Social activities (Summer / Christmas parties (and some in-between))
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days holiday + 2 half-day flexi-days
- 30pm finish on Fridays
- Mindful of work/life balance
Who we are
UK’s leading specialists in Automotive, Technology & Sports Brand Communications, we’re a team of 45 creative comms experts, split across our London and Dubai offices, committed to telling impactful brand stories that matter.
Whether brainstorming a big integrated campaign idea, out on the launch of a new car or motorbike (which we’ve helped organise), creating content whilst out on the road with media & influencers, or delving into the latest research to find a storytelling gem, no two days are the same.
We’re looking for someone to join our fast-growing agency, who has a proactive mindset, desire to learn, and appetite to help us bring our big-name clients’ stories to life.