Junior Account Executive and Account Executive roles
Are you creative? Do you like a challenge? Do you want to work in an environment that nurtures talent?
We have a number of vacancies for Junior Account Executives and Account Executives for pivotal roles within the Automotive brand teams at Performance Communications.
We can’t teach you ‘attitude’, but we can help you grow into a communications professional with skills and experiences that will stay with you forever.
Working across a number of household brands, the successful candidates (plural as we have a number of vacancies) will be capable of performing and helping to supervise essential day-to-day account tasks from media audits to copywriting and from media relations to influencer engagement.
Located at Performance Communications, Kingston-Upon-Thames, but with occasional travel across the UK and abroad.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO US?
- A will to learn, to push yourself is just as important – if not more so – than oodles of experience doing one task or another. Attitude is key for us. We want people who want to try, test, learn and develop
- We’re always a natural extension of our client therefore relationship management is critical…just be a nice person…it goes a long way
- Be proactive – we want people to suggest ideas, create ideas and share ideas. Again…from the simple to the big and brave
- Demonstrate an understanding of the PR and communications process and the new and emerging technologies at our disposal
- Have a working knowledge of project management from the simple photo-shoot to exposure to more complicated video shoots and media experiential events
- Display strong writing skills
- Can demonstrate an ability to deliver high quality work on time and within budget and flag any issues to senior colleagues and help solve any problems
- We want team players; you know the phrase….there’s no ‘I’ in….
- Oh, and be a self-starter.
If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org