Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, Technology
What we’re looking for
Our Technology division (which connects our core specialisms of automotive and sport) is growing quickly and we are now looking for a talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join the team. The perfect role for a new or experienced manager who is hungry, curious and looking for work they can be passionate about. That’s what this place is built on.
This is a core role within the Performance technology team so we’re looking for a safe pair of hands. Someone who is passionate about how new technologies are transforming the worlds of Mobility Tech and Sports Tech. From concept cars and flying machines to wearable technologies and fan engagement.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Technology you will help manage the day-to-day smooth running of a number of high-profile accounts. You’ll gain experience overseeing a fast-paced press office, setting annual communication strategies, driving branding projects and supporting on new business. We pride ourselves on thinking bigger than ‘traditional PR’, equipping modern-day marketers with the insights, skills and toolkits they need to thrive.
What you’ll need (Required Skills)
- High energy. A self-starter, with proactive, can-do attitude. Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- A strong communicator, passionate about communicating complex concepts in a simple and effective way. You must know (or at least have a desire to know) your AI from your EV and your gigabit from your Gigafactory.
- Proven success in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategy for brands with complex technology offerings.
- A strong copy writer able to craft copy for different audiences, including news releases, brand messaging, website copy and thought leadership.
- Think with an ‘integrated mindset’, with experience in delivering campaigns across multiple channels, earned, owned, shared and paid.
- Commercially minded – and be looking to develop this further.
- Passionate about good, simple and effective PR/comms with a strong eye for an editorial angle.
- Enthusiastically ready to help grow the Technology proposition, sharing insights, supporting on new business pitches and rallying teams internally.
Desired but not essential
- WordPress experience.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Key contact for clients, responsible for delivering against agreed KPIs. Must be able to build and manage effective client relationships with Communications teams and the C-Suite.
- Developing and overseeing integrated communication strategies for Technology clients.
- Research and draft messaging documents, press releases, blog articles, web copy, features and Q&A sheets.
- Managing junior team members on accounts within the Technology team, leading from the front and inspiring them to reach their full potential.
- Managing budgets (with senior oversights), including the creation of budget estimate, tracking of POs, collation of invoices, receipts and booking confirmation, expenses and reconciliation.
- Brainstorm and conceptualise ideas and campaign plans with support from senior team members.
- Monitoring industry news to spot issues and potential new business opportunities.
- Supporting on agency new business. Identifying targets and looking for opportunities to engage.
- Brief third-party suppliers such as photographers, videographers, and designers for upcoming shoots and assist in the delivery of high-quality assets.
Some of the benefits we offer
We don’t just look at what you can bring to us. We look at what we can bring to you. Whether that be through internal or external training to help you develop, or programmes and initiatives to support your wellbeing through our wellbeing strategy, Thrive, your development and wellbeing is important to us.
Listed below are some of the benefits we currently offer, we say currently because we are always evolving them via employee feedback obtained through our regular staff survey:
- Competitive London Salary
- Company wide wellbeing programme (Thrive) includes a:
- £250 well-being allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme, which offers access to therapy, guidance around diet, gym, meditation and career coaching as well as discounts on high street chains
- Personal, Team & Company Social allowances
- Flexible working (split between home & office)
- Monthly internal training sessions
- Private Healthcare
- Walks and runs by the beautiful River Thames
- Social activities (Summer / Christmas parties (and some in-between))
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days holiday + 2 half-day flexi-days
- 4.30 pm finish on Fridays
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team, to: email@example.com