JLR – Eyepods
- Highlight how Jaguar Land Rover is addressing all aspects of autonomy.
- Highlight the work being done by the Human Machine Interface team and psychologists into building trust of the technology.
- Generate awareness of JLR’s safe autonomous technology across multiple channels and audiences.
- Autonomous driving is quickly becoming a reality within the motoring world. However, many do not trust the technology and are cautious around the idea of a car not having a human driver.
- As many as 67% worry about situations such as crossing the road – has the autonomous car seen me? Will it stop driving if I cross the road?
Place human-like “eye pods” on the front of an autonomous car and create a short video to illustrate how trust changes if autonomous cars could communicate with humans through ‘eye’ contact.
A hero video showing the interaction between an autonomous car with eye pods and a passer-by, who is attempting to cross a road. The video shows how a car might one day interact with pedestrians, locking eyes with them and making them feel more at ease
The video content was supported with eye-catching imagery and a press release for media
The campaign generated over 230 pieces of national, tech and automotive coverage including standout hits on BBC News and Sky News.
The video and imagery were shared and amplified across social channels, generating over 15,000 shares.
- 231 Pieces of coverage
- 6.05m Estimated coverage views
- 15.2k social shares
- 7k+ video views