Vacancy – Account Executive, Dubai Team
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for potential Account Executives who are seeking to take that all-important first step into the world of Communications and PR.
We are looking for graduates who can demonstrate that they are dynamic, confident, motivated and passionate about working in the sport and automotive fields. Fluent in English, spoken and written Arabic would be a plus but is not essential.
Most importantly, they need to prove that they have that magic ‘spark’ that sets them apart from others, and a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and exciting communications environment that covers the whole of the Middle East.
Based in Dubai Media City, the successful candidate would be involved with direct client servicing across a range of clients and projects. They will possess strong writing skills for producing press releases, and will have a major role in developing media relationships across the entire region.
They will be expected to be proactive and creative in developing new ideas to promote clients’ products. Providing on-the-ground support at major automotive and sporting events will also be expected.
It is hard work, but extremely exciting and rewarding.
- A genuine interest in the worlds of automotive and sport.
- A background studying PR/Communications or similar
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think outside of the box and be creative.
- Versatile team player, but also a self-starter.
- Confidence and maturity to communicate directly with clients and media.
- Standard computing skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A desire to learn and make the most of this exciting opportunity
- That ‘spark’ that truly sets you apart from everyone else
Position type: Entry level (graduates)
Working hours: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Office location: Dubai Media City
Salary details: TBC
Start date: 1st June (flexible)
Applicants should send their CVs with a covering letter to Ian