Automotive Job Vacancy – Account Executive
Founded by two former colleagues who had experienced agency life but believed they could do it better, we like to think Performance is a special place to work and learn.
Both our founders are passionate about the sectors we operate in, and as a result have created a nurturing workplace which prioritises work/life balance, but also pushes people to be the best they can be.
Whether you specialise in technology, or automotive, or sport…or indeed a combination of all three, you will work in teams bristling with creativity and pride in delivering results that matter. We dare to try but above all, we make sure we have fun in doing so…how else are you going to think up the world’s first car for dogs? Or dream as big as closing off the Monaco F1 circuit at night for an A-Lister?
We believe a move to Performance is a positive change for your lifestyle as well as your career.
The Performance way of life is to work hard and play hard too. Employees benefit from regular social events, dogs in the office, free fresh fruit and the ever-popular ping-pong table in one of our break-out areas.
Oh, and our Christmas ‘day’ parties are legendary.
We are currently recruiting for capable Account Executives and Senior Account Executives for pivotal roles within one of the Automotive brand teams at Performance Communications.
Not only will the person be an important contact for a small group of clients, they will be capable of performing and helping to supervise essential day-to-day account tasks from copywriting to video-shoots, from media relations to influencer engagement.
Located at Performance Communications, Kingston-Upon-Thames, but with occasional travel across the UK and abroad.
REPORTING LINE & TEAM
The roles report directly to the Senior Account Manager as well as project managing and supporting the Senior Account Director on strategic and creative PR plans.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO US?
- A will to learn, to push yourself is just as important – if not more so – than oodles of experience doing one task or another. Attitude is key for us. We want people who want to try, test, learn and develop
- We’re always a natural extension of our clients’ in-house teams therefore relationship management is critical… just be a nice person…it goes a long way
- Be proactive – we want people to suggest ideas, create ideas and share ideas. From the simple to the big and brave. Everyone has a voice at Performance
- Demonstrate an understanding of the PR and communications process and the new and emerging technologies at our disposal.
- Have a working knowledge of project management from the simple photo-shoot to exposure to more complicated video shoots and media experiential events
- Display strong writing skills and the ability to understand complex topics and transfer that information into engaging copy or content ideas
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver high-quality work on time and within budget and flag any issues to senior colleagues and help solve any problems
- We want team players; you know the cliched phrase….there’s no ‘I’ in….
- A positive mindset and the ability to enjoy work
Send us your CV and we can have a chat